Sunday, April 10, 2005

Melancony bytes

Melancony in the musics that put it so much better that I would today with anything coming out directly from my keyboard.

Cuántos amigos ausentes
como yo recordarán...
esas noches de verbena,
esas noches de alegría,
y este tango que se oía
entre copas de champán...
 A pan y agua...

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, Worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going nowhere, Going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, No expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, No tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
These dreams in which i'm dying, Are the best I've ever had

In my dreams I'm dying all the time
As I wake its kaleidoscopic mind
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to lie
So this is goodbye
This is goodbye
Tell the truth you never wanted me
Tell me
In my dreams I'm jealous all the time
As I wake I'm going out of my mind
Going out of my mind

Even though life has changed a lot in the past few [time], the melancony is still here when I am alone.