Friday, October 21, 2005

Payneful sense of humor

I wonder why is it that sometimes the people with the scariest history and sense of humor themselves join places where people have fun of some sort (think for instance some humorlists) and then don't want to see any humor at all. "This is not funny."

Indeed. Playing games that probably would expose oneself to the world of both sexes or even the other sex, still .. no, not funny. Not at all.

Fortunately we have invented the parental controls. Unsubscribe would be probably just too easy, then to create sub-rules in the mail application itself does not look to be currently possible the way I would desire it, so I will just have to entertain myself sometimes finding my own humor in the internet. At least I can be funny, and find a lot of sexist jokes, and actually enjoy them.